BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Intimate Side of Smithville, NJ

     Mike and I decided that since he was off and today is a beautiful day, we would pack Haley up and take a nice day trip to Smithville (only about 40 minutes from here). I knew that there were lots of nice shopes there and that the town was beautiful and historic, but I had no idea what sort of treasures were waiting in this quaint little town.

     Towards the end of the shopping area, tucked inside the "resturaunt district", is a shop called The Pink Corset, run by a wonderful woman named Pesia Romeo (you can read more about her and her shop here). Walking up to the store, I could see that this place had every woman in mind. Carrying a wide array of sizes (yes, even the odd ones), I never once felt discouraged while shopping here. Being shall I say, well endowed, I usually have a difficult time finding any sort of undergarment that fits me well and isn't black, tan, or white.

     Here are a few of the services and items offered at The Pink Corset:

  • Proper fitting for bras (yes, my new bra fits better than any other!)
  • Bridal make-overs (haven't tried it, but I would certainly trust Pesia, she hasn't steered me wrong!)
  • Elle MacPherson bras and lingerie (I bought her cupcake bra!)
  • Anita bras (very comfy, I own one already.)
  • Bridal lingerie (hello honeymoon!)
  • Nursing bras (helloooo mommies!!)
  • Bras and lingerie in all sizes! (I mean all sizes, I'm a 36DD - 36E and I found more than one fitting, nice looking bra!)
     I highly reccommend this store to anyone, big or tall, large or small. Pesia will fit you properly and get you in the right direction, all while providing great customer service as well as a wonderful selection! Located right near the corner of Old New York Rd and Rte.9, near the Smithville Inn in Galloway Twp, NJ. (for a map, click here!)




This is Pesia Roman, owner: The Pink Corset


This is the shop located in Smithville

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely disagree with your statement about great customer service at the store. I had a problem with the bra that I purchased only days before... the wire had already come out! She was unwilling to do anything to help me correct this problem. The bra was wonderful but i'd rather possibly spend more money and shop at a different store where they consider me a valued customer. It's a shame.

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY agree with Anonymous! A friend, my daughter and myself drove for an hour and a half to get to this cute little spot that we'd heard so much about. WE were fitted by the "infamous" Pesia and long story short....she put me in the WRONG bra size. I came back to the shop about two weeks later because the bra I went home in, because I was SO excited about having the "correct" bra size now, was the most uncomfortable bra I had tried in YEARS! So upon returning,(I was supposed to be picking up the other 2 bras that had to be ordered) I was fitted again by the someone else and guess what...TOTALLY different bra size! SO I exchanged the two bras for the correct size, BUT am still stuck with a $64 dollar bra that doesn't fit!! Had I walked into the store and stated that I needed a bra at this size and this color, OK! BUT I was FITTED for these bras and it was WRONG! Wasn't offered anything to "make it right" or insure that I would ever return as a valued customer although I spent about $200 in the store! NEVER coming back!