BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Handshake and a Story.

Well, I believe a breif introduction may be in order. I know what you're thinking, two and a half pages about my second grade tap dance teacher and my issues with criticism. No, no. (I never took tap dancing, by the way.) I'll keep it short and sweet, I have a lot to say after this formality BS.
My name is Emilie. I have a daughter, Haley, who was born this past July. She is the love of my life as well as my obsession at times. I am a stay at home mom, and (sometimes) loving it. I will say, it takes a lot, A LOT, of adjusting to go from working everyday to staying home, working everyday! I have a great man in my life, which I suppose gives me one of those standard American dream lives. Wait no, I have a cat named Buster, and we're getting our dog named Chloe. Which means we have a house, a kid, a cat, and a dog. One white picket fence later, and we're in business!

1 comments:

John said...

well, nice to meet you. You clearly forgot to mention the amazing parents you have that made this all possible.