BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Used to Skinny Dip, Now I Chunky Dunk.


     Love the title, I saw that on a bumper sticker or a t-shirt or something once. Anyway, I have decided to kick this extra mommy belly I still have hangin' round (yes, I meant to put it that way). I figured, already having to be on a high protien, low carb diet when I was pregnant (I had Gestational Diabetes), it shouldn't be too difficult to give it a whack again.

     My Goal here is to lost 25 pounds, how hard could that be? Fameous last words, I know. I would really like to be down to about 125 by the time the wedding comes around, so I figure I have TONS of time before that happens.

     I am encouraging any new moms (and those veterans out there, too!) to go on this little adventure in weight-loss with me. I will be updating with some (hopefully) encouraging words as they come around. Anyone who would like to join me is encouraged to as well.

     Tonight's dinner: Lemon Chicken on my George Foreman and some Tabouli! Yum, yum.

(thanks ottiesdesigns.com!)

0 comments: